Understanding an Aggravated DUI in Goodyear, AZ
According to Arizona’s DUI regulations, a “aggravated” DUI occurs when specific conditions elevate a misdemeanor DUI conviction to a felony. Included among the aggravating factors are:
• If you are found guilty of DUI while operating a vehicle on the other side of the road, you are subject to this penalty.
• If you are found to be transporting a child while driving while intoxicated, you will be fined $500.
• If charged with a third DUI within seven years, the penalties double.
• This offense applies if you are apprehended for impaired driving while your driving license is suspended, revoked, or restricted.
• Driving Without the Interlock Ignition Device – You are booked for this offense if you are arrested for DUI and were only authorized to operate a vehicle with an ignition interlock device.
Our attorneys have a successful track record in many severe DUI cases. They are willing to assist you all through the duration of the legal process. We are committed to vigorously protecting your legal protections and achieving a favorable resolution in your case. When you work with us, you can rest assured that you are working with the region’s best and most experienced professionals.